1) Mugs with Hot Chocolate mix.
Mix all ingredients together and then divide into bags. Please note that each cup of hot cocoa will need 3 tbsp of mix.
Place the desired amount of mix inside a plastic bag of your choice.
Place bag with mix into mug and tie a ribbon around the mug with a card stock thanking your guests of sharing in your special day.
2) Christmas Ornaments.
Here is an idea.
You Will Need:
• Cookie sheet
• Kitchen aluminum foil
• 3-inch-diameter pink glass ball christmas ornament
with removable metal cap
• 6-inch square Styrofoam block
• Drinking straw
• High-tack white glue
• Micro glitter in coordinating color
1. Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Remove cap from glass Christmas ball and set aside.
2. To facilitate decorating, place Styrofoam block on cookie sheet and stick straw in center. Insert cap end of glass Christmas ball on straw.
3. Make swirl design or other desired design on surface of Christmas ball with nozzle of glue bottle.
4. Sprinkle glitter over glued areas. Let dry completely. Shake off excess glitter. Replace cap.
A beautiful handmade ornament for your guests. This idea gives you unless options in design.
3) Christmas Cookies.
Posted in Winter Weddings